Friday, June 22, 2012

Anti-June Snapple Poster VOTE!!!

Hey mommies! So we got some great entries for the Anti-June Snapple so way cute craft competition! We're down to just one week now! Can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anywaysies, vote on the top right for the cutest poster and I'll use that in the final week to finally get rid of Snapple once and for all. (So she can go be a homewrecker in some other town! Oops! Did I just say that?!?!?!?! ;-P). Voting closes on Monday at midnight!!!!!

Today is Fortify's 5th birthday. We don't have time to celebrate this week because this PTA campaign is more important. But we'll have something to make up for it. I just bought the so way cutest new outfit and I want to wear it to her birthday party so we will FOR SURE do something!

Anna

Melissa

Shannon

Analia

3 comments:

  1. This is really a tough choice. I Love how Shannon brings out that June is Prudish AND and Adulteress in the same poster. I think if there was a W in her name to add Whoreish this poster would have had me! I do like the simplicity of "Snap Snapple".... I may have think a little more before voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I was going to comment on the Prudish Adulteress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Two time winner?!?! Wow, I thank the bestie mom I know for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete