Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Campaign Posters!!!

Moms, it's a great day to be alive!!!!!! WHY??!! Because Junes Snapple IS AT THE END OF HER ROPE!!! Yes mams! With just over one week to go before the election takes place, the whole town can just feel the horror of June Snapple's PTA presidency finally slipping away.

Make room for the mother load!!! Because here I come!

I feel at this point like it's sort of a waste of time to keep campaigning. There is NO WAY anyone is going to vote for that used-to-be-a-raging-alcoholic (you didn't hear it from me!!!). This week Snapple has Grace Telly wandering the neighborhoods dropping fliers on the front porches. GRACE TELLY!!! I'm surprised Grace Telly is intelligent enough to walk--I can't believe Snapple is desperate enough to give her an assignment.

Meanwhile, both Snapple and Telly are neglecting their children, AGAIN!!! It is absolutely NO WONDER that their kids hardly speak English. I would say that their moms are totally incompetent, but you know me. I don't judge other moms who let their children sleep until 7:00 AM!!!!!! I just help.

And today, I'M LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP!!!

I thought that since we're at the end of such a fun campaign season, why not turn it into a SO WAY CUTE craft competition!?!?!?!

So this week's craft is a little different. It's not something that you'll probably hang in your house for too long, but it's so way important!!! This is JUST like during World War II when everything needed to go toward the war effort. This week's craft:

Anti-June Snapple Campaign Posters!!!


This one was made by Casper. SO glad he's attempting to help his mom. No this isn't as good as anything Fortify could make, but I don't like to compare my children with each other.


Alls I need you mommies to do is design a good anti-June poster on a piece of paper and email me a picture of it to itjustgetsstranger@gmail.com. You all have until Thursday at midnight to send in your entry! We'll have another vote to choose the best one and then I'll let Fortify and Aloe turn it into an actual poster to hang up in town two days before the PTA election. AND OF COURSE THE WINNER WILL GET A COVETED SPOT ON THE SO WAY CUTE CRAFT WINNERS TAB!!!!

I know that this is so way fun, but let's not forget how important this all is. I never thought I would get into politics--you all know I certainly DON'T HAVE TIME FOR IT with everything my girls are involved in! But I have just seen society decay so much. I HATE power, and I absolutely don't want it. But I know that if I don't take the presidency, things are only going to get worse.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if Casper is actually Grace Telly's kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I was crafty in any way, shape or form. But even if I was, I'm sure I couldn't live up to the high standard already set by Casper. (Poor Casper.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57457331-504083/married-oc-lawyers-planted-drugs-on-pta-president-say-irvine-police/

    Watch out! June Snapple could indeed snap.

    ReplyDelete